Mainely Hydro presents this how-to, so you can make your own medicinal coconut oil in no time!
What You Will Need
40 Grams of Dried Cannabis Trim
1 Cup Coconut Oil
Plastic or Glass Storage Container
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees. While the oven preheats, use a coffee grinder to grind 40 grams of dried cannabis trim.
2. Lay ground cannabis on your tin foil lined baking sheet and put into heated oven for 7 minutes. Grinding your cannabis before decarboxylating allows for a shorter time in the oven. Always keep an eye on your cannabis when decarboxylating to avoid burning.
3. Lay out a doubled piece of cheesecloth and remove the baking sheet from the oven. Transfer your decarboxylated cannabis to the cheesecloth and proceed to wrap it up into a mummy.
4. You may need an extra piece of cheesecloth to ensure as little plant matter as possible seeps out. Once sufficiently covered, wrap a long piece of unbleached string around your cannabis mummy.
5. Place cannabis mummy into the Crock Pot and pour 1 cup of coconut oil over it. Place the lid on and cook on low for 6 hours. Turn mummy half way and check frequently for signs of burning.
6. After 6 hours, remove Crock Pot from heat. Squeeze any coconut oil from the cannabis mummy and dispose of mummy.
7. Allow oil to cool slightly before pouring into a storage container.
Posted on: July 30, 2015,
by : cmello