Medi-Mint Chocolate Brownies
Nothing is more classic when it comes to cannabis infused edibles than the medicated brownie. The original recipe included chocolate chips, but often I find the taste of the medicine too overwhelming, so I’ve substituted them with a top layer of Andes Mints.
This first brownie recipe Mainely Hydro is introducing is canna-butter based. Check back in the future for canna-oil based brownie recipes, but until then, get your taste buds ready for these minty medicated treats!
What you will need
1 cup all purpose flour
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups sugar
2 sticks (1/2 lb.) butter, melted
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 Package of Andes Mints
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Lighlty grease a 9 x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder and salt together, stir and set aside.
4. Cream eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla together with an electric mixer.
5. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture until all the dry ingredients are moist and blended.
6. Add in walnuts if you choose.
7. Spread brownie batter evenly into the prepared pan.
8. Bake for 20 minutes, remove pan from oven and evenly layer Andes Mints atop the brownies.
9. Place the brownies back in the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes or until toothpick can be inserted into the center and removed without moist crumbs.
10. Cool brownies in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
11. Cut into appropriate dose size brownies and medicate!
Always medicate cautiously when using edible cannabis medicine. Start with a small dose and work your way up. It make take 45 to 90 minutes for your medicine to kick in when it is processed through your digestive system. If you experience anxiety due to digestion of medicinal edibles, focus on your breathing, talk yourself down and if all else fails take a nap, you will be OK!Posted on: March 22, 2015, by : mhadmin